On Time, On Budget
Bryarly Consulting, LLC supplies services as an Owner’s Project Manager (OPM) with personnel having over three decades of experience as construction inspector, construction superintendent, contractor, subcontractor, Owner and OPM consultant. We understand the project process from every aspect. This understanding teamed with our experience enables us to deliver brilliantly executed projects on time and within budget.
Bryarly Consulting is experienced in architect selection, contract negotiations, and the design and construction of new and renovated facilities.
The primary function of Bryarly Consulting, LLC is to protect the owner and deliver a quality, cost effective project on time and within budget. Our collaborative consulting helps clients to understand the options available to them throughout the contract negotiations, the design and construction process.
With our customized program, we champion the development of comprehensive contracts with the architect and contractor, and oversee projected budgets, bid plans, specifications, and maintenance and operating manuals.
What Are The Benefits to Hiring An Owner’s Project Manager?
- Owners can save up to 40% in project costs
- Negotiated change orders resulting in as much as 50% savings
- Projects kept on time and in budget
- Deliver litigation free projects
From Concept through Completion
- PRE-DESIGN and DESIGN: We work with our clients early on in preconstruction and design to make sure little details don’t cause a ripple effect and cause both expensive delays and cost overruns.
- CONSTRUCTION: We focus on completing projects that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations, while minimizing construction impacts and delivering the highest quality work.
"You went above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the final product. We could not have taken on a project of this scope without your assistance we're pleased to work with you."
Getting Your Project Across the Finish Line
The Village Commons
South Hadley, Massachusetts 01075
"The Keystone Project was one of the largest that our bank undertook along with participating banks. The project went very smoothly and we appreciated your interaction with all parties to ensure that the job was done right. Many thanks Bryarly!"